Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Aprilia Tuono 1100 V4 Factory......  (Read 1508 times)

Offline nick1972

• XR Member
  • Bike: R9T, S1KR, STR.
  • Town: Berkshire/Perth
Aprilia Tuono 1100 V4 Factory......
« on: September 08, 2016, 07:50:39 AM »
Has anyone on here ever had one or any other Aprilia for that matter, I'm lusting after a tricked up V4 Factory with full Austin Racing system.....but, the dealer network is a bit patchy, nearest one to me I think is in Aylesbury and does the modern Aprilia start every morning?  :084:

Offline bazzer

• XR Master
  • Town: Waterlooville
Re: Aprilia Tuono 1100 V4 Factory......
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 09:48:40 AM »
I have a 2013 Tuono V4 APRC and I love it.

Totally different to the BMW, if I had to get rid of the Aprilia to get the BMW I would not have got the BMW.

I have toured on the Tuono and the only really down side for the sort I touring I do is the 80mile tank range.

I have an Austin racing can on standard headers and a race ECU from a company in Italy that does really good stuff with them.

I use it more for trackdays now, I have a Nitron Race Pro shock for it and will probably do something with the front end this year.

I have had it from new and its got about 8K on it now and its been brilliant. Getting parts can take a bit of time and as you say dealers are few and far between. CMW in Chichester are now my local dealer.

Motor is way stronger than the BMW it pulls like a train from tickover to the redline (you need to disable flapper valve or bottom end suffers)

Go for it I say its an awesome bit of kit :-)