Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Severe disappointment on Canada delivery date  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Bald Man

• XR Member
  • Bike: BMW S1000XR
  • Town: Jaffray BC
Severe disappointment on Canada delivery date
« on: June 15, 2015, 06:05:18 PM »
 :232:
Put in my order on Jan 6th and have just got word that I can expect my bike on the first week of July. This is after I seen that a Missoula Montana shop has 2 and people are selling them in the USA already. What makes it even more depressing is that I sold my 990STM 3 weeks ago, so I'm bikeless! Damn,,,,,this 7 month wait is killing me.

Offline Shado

• XR Member
  • Bike: BMW R Nine T
  • Town: Jersey CI
Re: Severe disappointment on Canada delivery date
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 08:56:23 PM »
 :431: to hear that man, I chopped on my rninet after realising I'm not as young as I like to think I am  :005: and that was a month ago and that's bad enough  :305:
In Life there is no reverse, ride it like you stole it!

Offline Bald Man

• XR Member
  • Bike: BMW S1000XR
  • Town: Jaffray BC
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 10:08:18 PM »
Got the bike a week ago. Have put the 1000 km on and have had the first service. Love this bike. Looks way better in real life than on my computer screen. The bike is amazing.

Offline grnmtvt

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Essex Junction
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 12:45:28 AM »
Congrats on the new bike!  Amazing the number of times you'll read "Love this bike" on this forum.
For some of us it's the bike we've been waiting a long time for!!   :046:
Many people ride.....but for a select group of people it's more than a ride....it's one of life's great passions.

dysfunctional