Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New to forum  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Toothdoctor

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000xr se
  • Town: County durham
New to forum
« on: October 26, 2016, 08:54:36 PM »
Hi all, had the xr now for best part of the year now and love it despite it not being perfect by way of the usual gripes everyone ( or most members) on here tend to have. I tend to farkle on with my bikes anyway so it's a reason to if nothing else, 😬Bit of a downer to hear the newer version claims to have sorted some but hey ho such is life 😖.

Offline Gatsoburner

• XR Pro
  • Bike: Red XR SE
  • Town: Manchester
Re: New to forum
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 01:25:05 PM »
 :400:  Doc,

Where've you been for the last 12 months !, good forum this, lots of knowledge on tap. XR vib is an issue indeed however since getting bar ends and tightening them in mines got less and less, quite happy really !
Where do you ride ?
Therapy...

You'll never see a motorbike parked outside a psychiatrists.

Offline Toothdoctor

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000xr se
  • Town: County durham
Re: New to forum
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 09:16:41 PM »
Hi gatsoburner, so true about the forum , and already been helpful .ive also put the bar ends on by cymarc torqued them up to spec but are you saying a bit tighter may help? I've heard silicone injected into bars can work to?  TBH the vibey mirrors bug me more!  Do most my riding around Northumberland and Scottish Borders for now, next year the NC500 is on list they reckon it's a must ride?