Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: A quick introduction  (Read 1538 times)

Offline marksmcparts

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Bath
A quick introduction
« on: November 28, 2016, 07:13:28 PM »
Hi,
About 10 years ago I started stripping the occasional bike for spares and buying the odd job lot. Initially it was mostly about keeping my own bikes on the road and over the years it has grown into a nice sideline to the day job. Originally my interest was in Ducatis, hence my ebay seller name (ducatiparts.110mb), but over the years my interest has moved through Triumph and to the BMWs.

Amongst my current products I have a set of light mounts for the S1000R and S1000XR engine. They bolt to the engine side cases and are designed for BMW's own auxiliary LED headlights to bolt straight on.

I’ve also been writing Service Manuals for several years, and have one for the XR due to launch very soon. Please check out my website www.marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk

Thanks, Mark.

Offline marksmcparts

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Bath
Re: A quick introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 08:23:53 PM »
On the S1000R forum I've been asked about discounts, so to keep everything equal I'll repeat my answer here....

People who've been following me on the Triumph Tiger forums will know that I've dropped the price of the books from £25 to £18 across the board, so I can't offer a further discount on those, but I can offer a 10% saving on the first five pairs of light brackets sold through the S1000R and S1000XR forums.

I'm also happy to discuss group buys, for more than 10 of any one item.