Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Prospect looking to Join the XR Brotherhood  (Read 743 times)

Offline Svenski

• XR Member
  • Bike: "Hansel"Sport SE
  • Town: Cleveland,UK
Prospect looking to Join the XR Brotherhood
« on: November 30, 2016, 02:59:47 PM »
Hello one and all, and thank you for a great source of information on all things XR  :188:

I'm like many other members here an ex GS/GSA owner, I recently had work carried out on my old Hexhead GSA @ Alan Jefferies and was given their XR courtesy bike for a few day. And i can honestly say I couldn't get enough of it covered 1000 miles on it, riding all my favourite tight twisty back roads over the north of England. When it was time to get the old GSA back i knew the XR was the future.

So after three months of geeking on everything XR this forum and Youtube. This coming Thursday (01st December.16) i'll be taking ownership of a White Sport SE and can't wait.  :156:

I have already ordered some black GIVI Ouback Trekker Luggage and have list as long as my arm (Evotech goodies, Wunderlich rear hugger, Akrapovic headers (no silencer).  :087:

So thank you everyone who has posted on this great forum and helped me with all my question  :152:
“Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”